Set in a lovely quiet treelined street in a sought after pocket close to local transport and amenities this 3 bedroomed, 3 bathroomed sectional title home with enclosed braai room and lovely garden offers the perfect opportunity to buy in this popular area.
The newly fitted kitchen is open plan to dining room which offers good flow through sliding doors to enclosed braai room which leads to private garden. There is a separate lounge area with stairs leading upstairs.
It boasts 3 en-suite bedrooms including spacious upstairs master suite with extra area which can be used as dressing room or study and also has a lovely large covered balcony with mountain views.
This recently sectionalised home offered at an affordable price should sell fast so book your viewing today!
- RECEPTION ROOMS:
- Separate lounge area with newly tiled floors.
- Dining room open plan to kitchen with newly tiled floors and good flow to enclosed braai room with built-in braai.
- Newly fitted open plan kitchen with built-in cupboards.
- Brand new oven, hob and extractor.
- Plumbing for washing machine.
- Newly tiled floors.
- BEDROOMS: (3)
- Spacious en-suite bedroom with ample built-in cupboards.
- Spacious main en-suite bedroom with built-in cupboards and dressing room / study alcove and doors leading to large covered balcony.
- 3rd en-suite bedroom with built-in cupboards.
- Both have newly carpeted floors.
- BATHROOMS: (3)
- 3 x en-suite bathrooms all with showers.
- Fully walled private north facing garden.
- Well point with good water supply.
- Tandem off street parking for two cars behind automated gate.
- Burglar bars fitted to windows and security gates on some doors.
- Sectional title scheme comprising of only two homes. Both have separate driveways and access control. No shared facilities so independent of each other.
- Grounds size: approx. 220 m2
- Section size: 156 m2
- Rates: To be assessed.
- Levy: estimated R850pm