On Show Sunday 14th November 2021 from 3pm-4pm. Please book viewing slot with agent in advance due to covid protocol.
Nestled peacefully in the heart of the Constantia Winelands in the very sought-after Nova Constantia Clusters this pristinely presented well-loved freestanding home is positioned in an elevated position offering stunning mountain views. The complex offers use of immaculately kept indigenous gardens and communal swimming pool.
You will love the bright and airy spacious open plan lounge and dining room boasting high double volume ceilings and perfect flow to private patio with retractable awning and private garden. The lounge features a fireplace and superb mountain views through large north facing feature window.
The kitchen features granite counter tops, plenty built-in cupboards and fitted oven, hob and extractor. Backdoor leads to a secure covered courtyard with louvre roof plumbed for your washing machine and a drying area. Off this area there is an outside bathroom and staff room.
The main en-suite bedroom has a door leading to the lovely garden and has ample built-in cupboards as well as bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. There are a further two double bedrooms both with built-in cupboards and the family bathroom offers shower, bath vanity and toilet.
Further offering single garage with automated door, secure carport behind gates, alarm system and use of communal borehole to water garden this beautiful home in prime location is a must to view!
- RECEPTION ROOMS: (2)
- Sunny and spacious open plan dining room and lounge with fireplace and high double volume ceilings.
- The lounge offers stunning mountain views through large feature window and offers perfect outdoor flow through French doors to private paved patio with retractable awning and landscaped garden.
- Bright and light kitchen in white with black granite tops.
- Built-in oven, hob and extractor.
- Plumbing for dishwasher.
- Double sink.
- Modern tiled floors.
- Door to enclosed drying yard with plumbing for washing machine.
- BEDROOMS: (3)
- Sunny and spacious main en-suite bedroom with ample built-in cupboards and door leading to garden.
- 2nd spacious double bedroom with built-in cupboards.
- 3rd double bedroom built-in cupboards.
- All bedrooms are carpeted.
- BATHROOMS: (2)
- Modern en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Modern family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & toilet.
- Private patio with retractable awning.
- Beautiful, enclosed garden with manual irrigation system which can be connected to complex borehole.
- Access to lovely communal indigenous gardens and use of communal pool.
- Covered (louvre roof) courtyard off kitchen plumbed for washing machine.
- Staff room with separate bathroom.
- Single garage with automated door.
- Secure parking behind locked gates for extra vehicle.
- Alarm system.
- Burglar bars and security gates bars fitted to all windows and doors.
- Easy access to open areas for dog walking.
- Age: 40 years
- House size: 149m2
- Plot size: 356m2
- Rates: R 2 110pm
- Homeowners Levy: R 1 400pm