This cherished family home has been well maintained by its current owners of 50 years and is now looking for new owners to call it home and make their own happy memories for years to come.
You will love the north facing open plan lounge and dining room with cosy fireplace, offering perfect flow to covered patio and lovely private garden with swimming pool. All living rooms feature stunning parquet floors which feature throughout most of the home.
The separate spacious kitchen with tiled floors offers ample fitted cupboards, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor as well as plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
There are 3 well sized bedrooms including main en-suite in the main bedroom wing plus an additional 4th bedroom at the front of the home which also offers separate external access via door to front driveway also making it ideal as a teen pad or work from home.
Further offering single carport & additional off-street parking for two extra cars behind automated gate as well as being very well positioned in a quite pocket of Plumstead yet offering easy access to local, schools, shops and transport routes this lovely home is a must to view!
- RECEPTION ROOMS:
- Welcoming entrance hall.
- North facing open plan lounge and dining room with fireplace.
- Great flow to sunny covered patio and garden with swimming pool.
- Celling fan in lounge
- All reception areas have lovely parquet floors.
- Separate fitted kitchen tiled floors.
- Built-in oven, gas hob and extractor
- Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Back door leading to alley which leads to drying yard.
- BEDROOMS: (4)
- Very spacious main en-suite bedroom with built-in cupboards and stunning parquet floors.
- 2 further well sized bedrooms both with built-in cupboards. One has a loose carpet over the parquet floors.
- 4th bedroom at front of house with tiled floors has an extra external door to front driveway therefore making it ideal to be used as a teen pad or work from home.
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity unit, toilet and extractor fan.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity unit and separate toilet.
- Motorised sliding gate leading to driveway offering parking for at least two cars.
- Single carport.
- Intercom system.
- Fully walled garden with swimming pool.
- Covered patio.
- 2 x garden sheds and greenhouse.
- Pre-paid electricity meter.
- Plot Size: 496 m2
- House size: 140
- Rates: R 908.52 pm